is there such a thing as too much high def?
I’m not gonna lie- reblogging this almost solely to look at the velvet bodice
The details in the FABRIC. I CAN FEEL IT.
Her hair… her hair hAS THE START OF FLYAWAY STRANDS OHMYGOD SHE IS IMPERFECTLY PERFECT!
she even has a crack in her lips i am going to cry
For the first time in forever
The hunter’s moon, also known as the sanguine moon, is the first full moon following the harvest moon (the full moon nearest the autumnal equinox). Here the moonlight illuminates ice crystals in the upper atmosphere to give a rainbow halo effect around the moon. This is called a lunar corona
Path through the Woods by Dennis Fisher on Flikr.
*Do not delete any of the following, it’s important shit!*
My very first giveaway! Are you excited? Because I’m excited. Alright, let’s get down to business
to defeat the huns.
- All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
- Angelfall by Susan Ee
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Shadow and Bone by Leight Bardugo
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
- Giveaway will end April 1st (no this is not an April Fool’s joke, I am not a barbarian!)
- You mbf me as this is a celebration of my followers!
- Likes and reblogs count and you may do so as many times as your heart desires, but please be cool and don’t spam your own followers.
- I will be using a random number generator to determine the winner.
- Your ask box MUST be open! If you do not reply with the book of your choice within 3 days of my messaging you I will pick a new winner and you will be very sad. (I imagine, idk your life).
- All books will be sent via the book depository, so you must be willing to give me your shipping address (don’t worry, I’m not an asshole I will guard your location with my life).
- You can be from anywhere! Well…anywhere on this planet anyway. I’m sure shipping costs to space are pretty outrageous.
- All books will be paperback (Yes, I’m a cheap fuck)
- You may choose to substitute any of the above books with another in the same series (as long as it is sold in paperback format).
- *I can’t think of a 10, but I like even numbers that are divisible by 5, so rule 10 is to win!
*Rule 10 is an optional rule to all but one participant.
Feel free to message me with any questions :D
Hello everyone! Since the TDM fandom is pretty small yet no one can shut up about the series once they’ve read it I thought it might be cool to get a group of people together to cry/laugh/scream over Ruby, Liam, Chubs and Zu and everything else to do with The Darkest Minds.
- must be following the green
- reblog this - likes will be obliterated with white noise (or you know just for bookmarks, that’s cool, too)
- make a post tagged #thepsikids about why you would like to join (totally not mandatory, but it does help your chances)
- 7+ members will be chosen march 1st and contacted shortly thereafter (please be cool with giving out your email so I can add you to the blog)
- if this doesn’t reach 30 notes this never happened
- super cool people who also cry over the use of the word ‘darlin’
- book 3 theories
- rad friends rad times rad chats
- help with whatever you require help with
- fancy icon and description on the network page
- probably attractive guys let’s be real
Please don’t hesitate to message me if you have questions!