Funny how fucking meat eaters can’t mind their own fucking business when encountering a fucking vegetarian/vegan. Vegetarians/vegans - we mind our own shit, tbh were just fucking minding our own business we do talk about it if youre asking or interested about knowing something.. And we just dont fucking force it in your throat to be one. And fyi were the one who should be fucking proud.. Not you meat eaters.. Killing fucking innocent animals is not a fucking thing to be proud of.
I remove my Avatar on my blog.. to stop bothering you.
The Book Cake Tag is all over Booktube so Sylvia from ifyougaveagirlabook thought it’d be a fun tag to transfer over to Tumblr.
This tag was created by suddenlylorna
I was tagged by thefictionologist!
The first ingredient in making a cake is FLOUR:
This is the book that was slow to start, but really began to pick up as you went along.
- Oh this is hard uhmm i think Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson :) Maybe its not a slow start or im just on a reading slump on that day but the book is really just amazing action-packed and high fantasy :D
Next, we add MARGARINE:
This is the book that had a really rich plot.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern its just perfect :) It’s my favorite standalone fantasy book :)
Then, we crack open some EGGS:
This is the book you thought was going to be bad, but turned out to be quite enjoyable.
- Maybe Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour book store.. I thought its just gonna stay on the same things.. but turned out to be awesome and stuff :D
The next step is to add SUGAR:
What is the sweetest book you’ve read?
- I dont have a lot of romance books but i do have one for sugar and its gonna be Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
After we’ve retrieved the cake from the oven, ICING covers the surface:
This is the book that covered every single moment you enjoy in a book i.e happy, funny, sad moments. An all-around book
- Easy! The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.. One of my favorite book of all time.. maybe its because my first book i ever finished (im a new reader see :) )
For decoration, we add a dash of SPRINKLES:
A book series for a pick-me-up
- Im a new reader so i what series im reading is still not published all.. but i really really love The Darkest Minds Trilogy by Alexandra Bracken :) Or The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo AND Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs!! SO GOOOOOD! (Maybe i got the wrong answer for this one cause it says series?? so 4 or more?? idk) but yeah.. I DO LIKE MY CAKE TO HAVE MORE SPRINKLES ON THIS ONE :))
Last but not least, we’ve got the CHERRY ON TOP:
What has been your favorite book so far this year?
- THIS YEAR? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm wait.. Idk if i should asnwer again with The Darkest Minds cause its really my favorite so far.. but ill try to pic another one.. maybe its Hollow City by Ransom Riggs!! Its just action-packed/jam-packed very awesome.. you can read it for hours and hours.. and the cliff hanger?? omg. idk i just want to know more in that book! I really hope Ransom Riggs is writing for the 3rd one! SOOOOOOOO FREAKING GOOD!!!!
treesofreverie (Idk if you can do it maam cause of arranging some stuff for read-a-thon you’re hosting but yeah maybe you can have a break and make some Cake :P )